Last October I went on a short holiday to Grenada, in Spain and stayed in a beautiful house with superb views of the Alhambra….for free.
How? With Airbnb referral credits.
How does it work?
Airbnb promotes referrals as a low-cost form of marketing.
It works well for them. But it can work really well for you too!
You invite a friend using a custom web address or sign up code.
When your friend uses Airbnb, he saves £28 on his first booking, and you get £28 in credits for your next booking.
Let’s get started
- Join Airbnb with this link to save £28 on your first booking.
- Log onto Airbnb and under your profile is a link ‘Get Travel Credit’.
- You will see a unique web address. This allows Airbnb to know if you referred anyone.
- The page listing your referral code will have buttons to share your code or email. Your friends and followers will be happy to help you while they’re saving money.
- Get proactive about sharing your code. If you’re a frequent traveller, your friends and family probably ask you for advice when they travel. When recommending a site with a referral program, suggest that they sign up using your code.