Website owners are desperate to improve their sites. The better they are, the more money they make.
This is where you come in. As a site tester, you’ll provide honest feedback via video and audio as you browse a website.
UserTesting.com is one such company that will pay you for your feedback. Sounds like easy money? It is.
How much can I make?
You get paid $10 (£8 – this will vary depending on currency rates) for each website you review and test, and $15 per website that you mobile test. Each review takes around 20 minutes.
You do not need to be a technical person for this online job, as they want real people to review websites to see what people really think.
How long does it take to get paid?
After seven days you’ll receive a PayPal payment in US dollars.
Who is it good for?
It’s great for people who spend a lot of time near a computer, but is also good for those who just want to get a little bit of pocket money in their spare time.
- Don’t worry about your technical skills. It’s not important.
- Ensure you answer the set up questions correctly.
- Record your test in a quiet, distraction free environment.
- Use the pause button if something is slow to load.
- Make sure you meet each test’s requirements. You might get a low rating and not get paid if you lie.
- Tell is straight. Try and talk constantly throughout the test.
- Complete all the tasks. If you get stuck, hit the help button.
- Come back and check your feedback. The higher your rating the more tests you’ll get offered.