Got an old phone you’re no longer using?
It’s best advised to sell it privately but if you need cash quickly, try these sites and be sure to compare who offers you the best price.
- O2 Recycle
- Giffgaff Recycle
- EE Recycle
- Sell My Mobile
- Mazuma Mobile
- Mobile Phone Xchange
Top tips to earn the most from your mobile
- Compare the price offered across all the sites above.
- Give the phone a good clean.
- Ensure you sufficiently wrap the phone when posting it.
- Don’t forget you won’t get the price quoted – it will depend on the condition.
What are your other options?
- Sell it privately to a friend or family member. You can always check the price on the sites above and agree something similar.
- Sell it on eBay – you’re likely to get more than the sites above. But it’s more hassle and will take longer to get the cash.